Your home cleaner after 6 months than if you hire one of our competitors.
Keeps your home in tip top shape and saves you money.
Routine Tasks Provided Every Visit
- Dust open shelves, ceiling fans, air vents, baseboards, window sills, & mini-blinds.
- Clean mirrors, picture glass, inside sliding glass doors.
- Clean & shine bathroom tiles, tubs, shower doors, commodes, sink and countertops.
- Clean the top and front of the stove.
- Clean the top, front, and sides of the refrigerator.
- Clean the top and front of the dishwasher.
- Clean all kitchen countertops, sinks, small appliances, and microwave inside & out.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Damp mop all floors
- vacuum all of the carpeted areas.
- Change bed linens (if linens are left out for us).
Periodic Tasks Provided or Available
Periodic tasks are included for free for our Weekly and Bi-Weekly Clients.
First Visit: No periodic tasks are done. Extra time is spent cleaning your kitchen, bathrooms, and floors.
Second Visit: We start periodic tasks on our second visit. One periodic task is done each visit until we have completed all of your choices and then we start them all over again.
We keep a matrix of your periodic tasks on file to track them. You can choose all of them or just a few, depending on how often you want things done.
If you want more than 1 task done on a visit, we have pricing for any additional task.
- Wet wipe the inside of the refrigerator (you toss out what’s bad).
- Wet wipe baseboards (– which takes 2 visits because it’s a large job).
- Wet wipe door panels & frames.
- Wet wipe window sills.
- Empty fireplace.
- Lemon oiling or damp wiping the kitchen cabinets.
- Lemon oiling or damp wiping the bathroom cabinets.
- Vacuum one room of upholstered furniture
- Sweep patio or porch.
- Wet wiping outside furniture (maximum 6 pieces).
Also, starting with the second visit, we leave behind two FREE bottles of engineered water — 1 disinfectant and 1 degreaser/ cleaner — for your use between cleanings. It’s important to use recently created engineered water as it’s potency degrades about 2% daily even when sealed and stored away from sunlight.