Introducing The Next Step In The Evolution Of Green House Cleaning Services.
Feng Shui Maid Service is a house cleaning service using engineered water. We’re one of only a handful of home cleaning services in the country that currently uses engineered water, the most green “green” cleaner available today.
That’s because the technology that generates it is still quite expensive.
We’ve made the investment to buy the technology to make our own e-water because the non-toxicity claims of even “green certified” cleaners can be unreliable.
Alarming levels of undisclosed toxic and hazardous ingredients have been found in many so-called green cleaners, including third-party certified green cleaners.1
Learn more about House Cleaning With Engineered Water.
Because the actual toxicity levels in many so-called green cleaning products is ultimately unknowable (as far as the general public is concerned), Feng Shui Maid Service has switched to being a house cleaning service using engineered water for the vast majority (about 99%) of house cleaning tasks.
Manufacturers can get away with not disclosing toxic and hazardous ingredients on their labels and MSDS sheets because “green” cleaning industry safety and sustainability claims are largely unregulated.
A manufacturer may market cleaning products as healthier, while still using toxic chemicals, and it’s totally legal.2
Alexandra Scranton, Director of Science and Research for Women’s Voices for the Environment
Some examples of substances found in third-party certified “green” cleaners:
- Phenols: Extremely dangerous; supected carcinogen
- Perchloroethylene: Damages liver, kidneys, nervous system
- Sodium lauryl sulfate: Skin & eye irritant, potential carcinigen
- Trichloroethane: Damages liver and kidneys
- Doesn’t need any third-part certification because it is just modified water (either electrolyzed or ozonated)
- It’s only electrolyzed or ozonated water & doesn’t contain any additives
- Reverts back to regular tap water as it cleans, degreases, & disinfects
- Reverts back to regular tap water and, if ozonated, oxygen in it’s container
Why pay someone to introduce potentially harmful pollutants into your home?
Live In A Cleaner, Less Toxic Home Environment
Unlike many well-meaning “green” home cleaning services and solo cleaners,1 we absolutely do not introduce harmful substances into your home:
- No toxic residues left on surfaces
- No air pollutants
- No ingestible toxins
- No harmful chemical interactions
- No acute exposures
- No toxicities with long-term health effects
Save $40 or 20% (whatever amount is smaller) when you book for your first home cleaning with us.
Weekly & Bi-Weekly clients: Get 1 FREE periodic cleaning task done every visit – starting with the second visit. (Periodic cleaning tasks are areas in your home that don’t need to be cleaned on every visit.)
Periodic cleaning task examples:
- Wet wipe the inside of the refrigerator (you toss out what’s bad).
- Wet wipe baseboards (– which takes 2 visits because it’s a large job).
- Empty fireplace.
- Sweep patio or porch.
- Wet wiping outside furniture (maximum 6 pieces).
Over time, rotation cleaning will save you money & ensures your home is cleaner than if you hired hired a cleaning service that doesn’t have a rotation cleaning system.
Bottom line: With Feng Shui Maid Service, you can enjoy a much safer home (no toxins introduced by us) AND a cleaner home (in 6 months or less) to boot.